Guitar Hero: World Tour

•June 27, 2008 • Leave a Comment

Guitar Hero World Tour is one of the most anticipated Guitar Hero games for many reasons. Its the new Guitar Hero. The all new guitars and completely remade drum set. The new Battle of the Bands mode which allows eight players (4 players in each band) to challenge against each other to see who is the best band. In a way Guitar Hero World Tour is just a pumped up, new and improved version of Rock Band. It is set to be released October 1, 2008 for the Playstation 3, Xbox 360, Playstation 2, Nintendo Wii, and the Nintendo DS.

Guitar Hero: Metallica

•June 20, 2008 • 4 Comments

Thats right! Another Guitar Hero game is being made, and like Guitar Hero Aerosmith, this Guitar Hero is dedicated to band, and the band this time is Metallica. Not much as been heard about Guitar Hero Metallica but players can only figure it will be similar to the Guitar Hero Aerosmith. Most of the songs will probably Metallica with some other bands inspired by Metallica. Also players will most likely follow the timeline of Metalica.

Gears of War 2

•June 17, 2008 • 31 Comments

Gears of War 2 continues from where the first Gears of War left off. Players follow Marcus Fenix and Delta Squad as they continue to attack and defend against the Locust Horde. As with the ground breaking graphics and visuals in the first Gears of War, the new Gears of War’s graphics and visuals are going to be breath taking with the improved Unreal 3 Engine.g

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

•June 11, 2008 • Leave a Comment

guitar hero aerosmith

The newest addition to the Guitar Hero series, but this time its a little bit different. The game follows the band Aerosmith by playing some of their biggest songs in the timeline that they did. As you can tell by the name, this Guitar Hero will focus mainly on Aerosmith, but it will also include bands influenced by Aerosmith. About 60% of the songs will be Aerosmith, while the other 40% will be bands influenced by them. The game is set be released on June 29, 2008.

Fable 2

•June 8, 2008 • 5 Comments

The sequel the ever-popular Fable, Fable 2 is set 500 years after the first Fable. Fable 2 is set to be in a Industrial timeline. Just like the first, players are able to fully customize their character to their liking and fight anyway you wish, whether its with swords, axes, maces, crossbows, or the newly added guns. There are many new features in Fable 2. You can now play as a male or female, new spells, more customization, different fighting styles, interactive world, and your new companion, your dog, who will follow you and help you throughout the game. There will be three games coming out this year over Xbox Live that allow players to play the games and earn money and items for the Fable 2 game before it even comes out! It is set to be released around November.

Prototype

•May 6, 2008 • Leave a Comment

In the game Prototype, you play the role of Alex Mercer, a genetically mutated shape-shifter with no memory of his past. He roams throughout New York City looking for the answers to his past and how he came to be.

The gameplay is similar to the GTA series because players can explore the whole game world without having to follow a mission in the process. There are two ways players can choose to play the game. You can unleash the dark power within your character and obliterate anyway who gets in your way to find the answers you seek. Or you can play the sneaky way and blend in with your shape-shifting powers and find the answers to your past by deceiving others. The game is set to be release in 2009.

Halo Wars

•May 3, 2008 • 2 Comments

Halo Wars is the next game in the Halo Series. Halo Wars takes place before the first Halo, when the Humans meet the Covenant for the first time. Halo Wars is a real-time strategy game that is exclusively for the Xbox 360. The game will follow the story of the ship Spirit of Fire, which was the first ship to encounter the Covenant army. Halo Wars is similar to the very popular Age of Empires series or the Star Wars Empire at War series. You build bases, you build troops, gather resources, etc. The game is set to be released sometime this year (2008).